I asked my best friend to come up with as many quick fire questions as she could, then we’d sit down in my lounge, catch up and and she’d interview me. My reason being that my about page can only say so much, intro pages tend to be well thought out, quite brief and don’t really get that instinctive, you have less than two seconds to provide an answer type reaction.
It’s like playing Either/Or, Would You Rather, fun party games that no one takes very seriously and just has fun with, you can learn so much about your friends that you may not have known before.
I had no idea what questions she wrote down, and she did a real nice job coming up with these.
So here’s how it went down…
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?
It’s too early in the year to answer that yet.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
I went to my first Pride festival. Actually that could probably answer question one as well!
3. What’s the best thing ever?
4. What’s your nickname?
I have a few actually, Roski, my mom calls me that. Rocky, from my little sister, but for as long as I can remember, my friends have called me, RJ.
5. What’s your favourite season?
6. What’s your favourite holiday?
I love every holiday.
7. Where do you spend most of your time?
8. Do you like surprises?
No, I give people a list of pre-approved surprises they can pick from.
9. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My parents woke me up at like 4AM when I was a kid, and took me to Disney in Paris, that was a surprise I did like.
10. What was a surprise that made you cry?
My brother thinks it’s hilarious to jump-scare me.
11. What’s your Favourite plot-twist?
The Ward, movie by John Carpenter.
12. Favourite movie?
The Age of Adaline.
13. Favourite book?
14. If you could do a flash-mob where and what would it be?
In a public space in the middle of a city, with an epic dance routine.
15. Cooking or Baking?
16. What’s your Favourite dessert?
Peanut butter cheesecake.
17. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
There’s no such thing!
18. Cake or Pie?
19. What’s your Favourite food?
20. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
21. Favourite colour?
22. Who made you the most star-struck?
23. What colour dress did you wear to prom?
I didn’t go to prom.
24. Blow dry or air dry?
25. Who is your fashion icon?
26. Must have beauty product?
27. What are the three things in your purse that you can’t live without?
My cellphone, my credit card and my car keys.
28. Favourite Superhero?
29. If you could raid any celebrities closet, who would it be and why?
Karlie Kloss, because she’s the only celebrity I know who’s the same height as me.
30. Who would you like to have coffee with?
31. What historical figure would you like to have coffee with?
John F. Kennedy.
32. How you like your coffee?
33. What do you usually order at Starbucks?
Caramel soya milk latté.
34. Who was the last person you texted?
35. Who was the last person you tweeted?
I don’t have Twitter.
36. iPhone or Android?
37. PC or Mac?
38. Favourite Twitch streamer?
39. Twitter or Instagram?
I still don’t have Twitter, so Instagram.
40. Who should everyone be following right now?
Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada.
41. PlayStation or Xbox?
42. Favourite country to visit?
Trick question, I love to travel. All of them.
43. Last country you visited?
44. Country you wish to visit?
45. Kittens or Puppies?
46. What was you first pet?
47. Favourite Disney Animal?
48. What’s your spirit animal?
49. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
My hair brush so no one can hear me.
50. Favourite cocktail?
51. Favourite TV show of all time?
One Tree Hill.
52. Favourite TV show currently on air?
53. What sports team do you support?
Everyone from Toronto.
54. Favourite music?
Rock. My childhood home, even my home now, is fulled with the sound of bands like Rage Against The Machine, Korn, and Queens Of The Stone Age.
55. Favourite song to play in the car?
Anything that isn’t in the pop-charts.
56. What are you most looking forward to.
I’m going back to visit Prague, in the Czech Republic and then going to Vienna in Austria.